€600,00 – €770,00
Hela cells pellets harvest in exponential phase and Nuclei are prepared from fresh cells only.
The HeLa cell line was established from an adenocarcinoma of the cervix in 1952. It is the first continuous human cell line.
Cultures are screened for the presence of bacteries, yeast, fungi and mycoplasma (DNA amplification). NBCS used in the culture medium is certified from New Zealand origin.
HeLa Nuclei Production
HeLa cells are grown in sonoperfused fedbatch (cytostat) mode at a constant concentration of 5×106 cells/ml (cell viability: 93%-99%) under GLP conditions in our facility in Mons, Belgium. Cells are harvested in exponential phase.
Our HeLa Nuclei are used by research or production entities worldwide for the study of biochemical processing, high throughput screening or purification of biological material from human origin.
Also suitable for use in:
- entities production and purification of biological material from human origin used in many other applications (as core histones used in HAT assays);
- Gel Shift and Western Blotting assay;
- biochemical processing;
- nucleic acid purification and research;
- protein expression studies;
- in vitro activity assays.
- Azubel, M., Wolf, S.G., Sperling, J. and Sperling, R. (2004) Three-dimensional structure of the native spliceosome by cryo-electron microscopy. Molec. Cell. 15, 833-839
- Hoffmann,M.H., Tuncel,J., Shriner,K., Tohidast-Akrad, M.Türk;B., Pinol-Roma,S., Serre, G., Schett,G., Smolen,J ;S., Holmdahl,R. and Steiner,G. (2007) The Rheumatoid Arthritis-Associated Autoantigen hnRNP-A2 (RA33) is a Major Stimulation of Autoimmunity in Rats with Pristane-induced Arthritis. The Journal of Immunology 179, 7568-7576